Epic Turtlebutt Adventure
As per the game jam challenge for Jen's 2016 birthday, assets were sent in from friends far and wide to be made into a game. This is the game that was made by friends primarily during my recent birthday party. The rough version is playable here. This is a slightly more playable, friendly version.
Game design shoutouts go to my friends who helped out:
- Stacey provided some fabulous sprites, particular THE TURTLEBUTT, and a great audio clip for the win state.
- Tim provided silliness and another audio clip... for when you lose.
- Kandis gave game design input! Yes!
- Christine shared some AMAZING photography, which I promptly cannibalized for this nefarious project.
- Gabe sent in DETAILED character designs and images, of which I have used just one. Lots of creativity, thank you!
- Melinda provided a special froggy guest. Thanks, dollface!
- Cara provided the lovely cat and a few other assets that I liked.
- Emily provided a sweet birthday pic, yay!
I know this is a little late, but I hope you have fun and enjoy knowing that you've contributed to something short, sweet, and a blast for me.